Tuesday, May 24, 2016

New Spring flapper girl headbandsin my etsy shop!

I just listed 8 new Spring vintage
inspired flapper girl headbands
in my etsy shop!


I will be restocking brick & mortar shops
with new styles as well!


We are getting sooo excited for 
farmer's market season!


Be sure to save the date!!! 
Opening market date is Saturday
June 18th from 8-12:30 for the 
Downtown Appleton Farmer's market!


Flapper girl headbands are 
hand sewn, made from up cycled
t-shirts that I have washed & dried!


They are adorable on everyone.. long
or short hair! :)

If you can't wait til the market starts
head on over to my etsy shop & snag one
(link on the side bar) or stop at the
 many wonderful handmade
boutiques that carry my wares!

Happy Tuesday friends! xo!


p.s. I will be listing new snap scarves soon as well!


No comments: