Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New handmade goodies in the shop...


Sooo many new handmade goodies at the shop!
Summer is on the way & I have been busy trying to keep up my skirt making!
 I finally madeup a few new Rosie headbands..
they can tie in the front for a vintage look or in the back for a traditional look!


I made a similiar headband to this one.. that I donated to Lawrence University's
Relay for Life auction & I decided to one for the shop!


Market season is right around the corner & we couldn't be more excited!
My friend Vanessa of Baily Belle came up with a cute recycled tote that is perfect for the Farmer's market.. they are a really nice size & fit over your shoulder.

They are made out of recycled pillow cases & can be thrown in the wash just remove the pin!


 We just got in some new vintage button necklaces!
Handmade right here in Appleton!


& I made a few vintage daisy hair pins sets! We have matching rings too!


I just put out lots of summer vintage dresses.. new wrap skirts
& quite a few vintage short sleeve mens shirts!

Shop hours are 10-6 today!
xo!

No comments: