Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Birthday!

I celebrated my 37th birthday yesterday.. 37! Wow!! Where did the time go?
It was such a beautiful day.. I took the day, ran errands bought a new couch & hung out with a friend! :)

I received my new yellow Saltwater sandals Saturday in the mail..
I have been wearing them ever since!
I also have a new handmade dress on the way.. but it is being custom made, I will share pics when I get it! I can't wait.. it's sooo cute!


I bought this sweet vintage granny couch yesterday. It's the perfect size for my apartment.
& has a bed in it! It also weighs 1000 pound! haha!


            My friend & neighbor Mindy left this on my door step.. handmade fabric flowers &
yummy cookies! It was a nice surprise & in a Sundrop bottle!
(If you know me well enough.. you know I like my sundrop!)


 Max my son left this adorable note on the counter for me as well as a toaster strudel
& a choc. chip cookie for me for breakfast (he made it for himself ,
 but then remembered it was my birthday. Haha)

 

I also enjoyed a work free day.. & stayed off of the internet most of the day.. except to instagram a few photo's!
We ended the day with baseball practice as well as A&W for dinner!

It was a pretty good day for a birthday! :)

p.s. Shop hours are 10-6 today!

No comments: