Friday, May 11, 2012

New "get crafty" tees.....

Happy Friday! I just picked up the rest of the "get crafty" tee's!
I am soo happy with the quality of the tee.. I have been testing them out, they are super comfy & soft!
Each design is limited edition so hurry in & get your tee while they are here.
This shirt is available in sizes s-xl .


This is another design we did for the knitters out there..
This shirt is such a pretty color.. instagram washed it out a bit. I have this design in a dusty blue v-neck & a mocha colored basic tee.


 Thank you to Progress label, Offbeat press & Hype visual for helping me bring my ideas to life! Mary did an AMAZING job designing the tee's & the print work is beautiful!
Thank you times a million!


We also have been getting a lot of new inventory in the shop including lots of pretty earrings from The Bohemian Bauble.
They would make a great gift for Mom!

This week is Craft for a cure.. stop in anytime during business hours & create one of the many projects in our classroom. I will donate 50% of the proceeds to The American Cancer society.
I have a list of projects on my website.. www.daintydaisies.com
under craft night!

Shop hours are 10-6 today & 10-4 Saturday! Have a great day! xo!


No comments: