Wednesday, May 16, 2012

DIY: Vintage sheet projects!

I love vintage sheets! The patterns are always so pretty & fun! Here are a few projects
that I have been "pinning"! These are all on my "to make" list!

I thought it would be fun to share. I love the DIY tile coasters!
(source & photo credit: www.craftlog.org)
We have these in our craft room at my shop but usually make
them with paper or old books!

I love the look of vintage fabric from sheets!


I LOVE the idea of re-usable grocery bags.. but don't love the look of most of them!
( source & photo credit: www.sewinlove.com.au)
I think I could remember to bring my own bags if they were this cute!



I have a white lampshade like this & I defintly think it will be getting a makeover soon!
I actually have this sheet fabric already but it's pink!
(source: unknown, photo found via pinterest)


Last but not least.. I want to make this for my kids room! I think this is adorable!
(source & photo credit: www.mycakies.blogspot.com )



 I think one of the things I love most about all the DIY's I find on Pinterest is following the links..
I have found soo many cool new blogs as well as fun websites!

What's on your DIY (to make) list?? I would love to hear! :)

Shop hours are 10-6 today! Have a great day!!! xoxo!


No comments: