Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Vintage aprons are back!

I have been wanting to get vintage aprons in my new shop (I loved having them in the old shop)! I reworked the shop a bit today & made a little section for the vintage aprons & scarves! I love the way it turned out! The little vintage ironing board has owls on it ( & it is for sale)! Sooo cute!



I also added the lovely vintage floral suitcases to the shop as well. They are like new inside! Hurry in before they are gone!!



If you have not already be sure to sign up for my newsletter. It is a great way to keep informed with all the happenings here & maybe get in on exclusive mailing list only sales! ;)

Shop hours are Wed.-Fri. 11-5 & starting the first week in October I will be open Tuesdays as well.. 11-5!

I have sooo many new things to show you! I will save some for tomorrow! Have a great day! xo!

No comments: