Friday, September 30, 2011

New Fall hours & a save the date!!

My summer vending season is slowly coming to an end, which means I can have my shop open a bit more! I have been listening to some of my customers tell me I am just never open.. well that is not REALLY true but I know in the summer I need to have minimal hours to keep up with my skirt making! ;)

Here are the new Fall hours.. I am going to experiment with Thursday hours so they are subject to change!

Tuesday... 11-6
Wednesday... 11-6
Thursday... 11-7
Friday ... 11-6
Saturdays.. The first Saturday of every month(gallery walk) 1-9


Believe it or not the holidays are just around the corner & I have added a new holiday show to my list this year! I am so excited to be a part of the Sandra Began holiday event (in Appleton)October 14th & 15th! Be sure to save the date!!



I also am going to work on restocking my etsy shops! They look a little sad & need some new inventory. Stay tuned I have alot planned for the upcoming holiday season & I can hardly believe that Handmade for the Holidays is right around the corner! Nov 19th 10-4 I am sooooo excited for the show this year!

My shop is open 11-5 today with the new hours starting next week. I will be at the Appleton market (Saturday) tomorrow 8-12:30 & then back open at the shop from 6-9pm for gallery walk! I am featuring the lovely work of designer Jennifer Bormett of the Painted Daisy.. mix it up sweaters, arm warmers, scarves & poly skirts!!

Have a great weekend!! xo!

No comments: