Thursday, September 8, 2011

starting to feel a little like Fall...

It is starting to feel like Fall.. cooler mornings & evenings! Fall is one of my favorite seasons & one of the things I love most about living in Wisconsin!

I made a cute window display a few weeks ago (with the help of my son Max)! I love the simplicity of the Fall leaves hanging in the window! They really make my heart happy as I approach my shop stoop every morning!

Here is a little peak at the window from inside..



& I have been making lots of cute Fall items like the Fall bloom headbands (I have them on clips too!)



I have some new displays & I made some really yummy Fall scented candles.. like pumpkin spice, pumpkin pie, vanilla hazelnut, cappucino hazelnut & banana nut! Remember the tins are recycable you can bring them back for $1 off your next tin purchase & the tea cups can be refilled for $2. off.



I also have lots of new to me vintage in the shop.. like these ADORABLE shoes as well as pretty dress, skirts & sweater vest!



& vintage mens ties.. I know my shop is pretty girly! I do have a little something for the guys! I also have some cool vintage suspenders coming soon!



If you have not been in lately stop on by I have lots of new goodies & a few sales.. soaps are 5/$20 right now & bailybelle leather earrings are 10% off!

I am open 11-5 today! p.s. to welcome back UWO students stop in anytime today or tomorrow for 10% off your purchase with your school id!

Have a great day!! xo!

No comments: