Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September schedule!

September is going to be a busy one..

I will be at the Appleton market this Saturday from 8-12:30 (fingers crossed there is no rain like last Saturday!)

& I will be vending(as well as promoting Handmade for the Holidays) at the Pink Metal event at Open Road Harley in Fond du lac this Sunday from about 1:30-4.



I also will be a vendor at the Creative Connection event in St Paul, MN. along with glitter Workshop & Space Oddities Sept 16th & 17th! I am sooo excited to be a part of this event! I am a little nervous about having enough goods to take... but it should be fun!

& if that wasn't enough I will be vending mostly vintage wares at the Oktoberfest Craft & Kitsch in New glarus the following weekend.. I will have more details soon!

Happy Monday all! I have so much to do..back to work for me! My shop will be open this week Wed-Fri 11-5!

xo!

No comments: