Sunday, February 28, 2010

Secrets....


( Photo via weheartit.com )


I was inspired by Elsie's post over at A beautiful Mess to share a few secrets! I think secrets are magical if they are not hurtful! ;)

1. I have ALWAYS wanted a Volkswagen beetle. I now own one! :)
2. I really don't LOVE red unless it is Valentine's day.
3. Not a fan of spicy anything.
4. I felt like I never fit in growing up in my small hometown.
5. I have always been proud of the fact that I was born in New Jersey.
6. has few "TRUE" friends... but the ones I have I LOVE dearly
7. plays with dolls! (Blythe dolls that is)
8. likes to spend money a little too much.
9. has a "crush" on a boy I once was good friends with(Yes I am married.. I said crush!)
10. sometimes is full of anxiety & can be very insecure!


Happy Sunday! If you would like to play along.. feel free! :)

No comments: