Monday, August 18, 2008

Some important information for you......


I feel it is time to let you all in on some changes that I will be making. A lot of people thought I was closing up shop!(No. not yet! J/K) However I have come to the realization that I can't do everything for everyone! I am a one gal show.. I am a designer,buyer,seamstress & shop owner(plus worker) and Mother of two! I have two dogs a house and a husband! That is ALOT! So with that being said.. there is a reason why my dot.com has nothing posted on it.. I just can't keep up with it!

So here it goes! I will only be selling my things locally at my shop & markets and on ETSY! I really just can't be emialing people pics and holding things.I will try to post about every two weeks new skirts & bags, and of course hair accessories every now and then! I do my best to keep everyone happy and what a honor it is to be selling to the world, but my priority is keeping my store front stocked and full!

If you have any questions please email me. I am sorry for this but it just will make my life easier! Etsy is a free site you just need an email address to sign up for it.

I hope you have a beautiful day! I am off to clean, the pool & afternoon sewing! In that order! ;)

No comments: