Sunday, August 17, 2008

A day at Bay Beach!





I love Bay Beach.. We moved to NorthEast Wisconsin about 7 years ago and Bay Beach has become a annual summer destination! I just can't say enough... it is perfect for kids, families and soooo affordable. We spent $15.00 on rides, sno cones & icecream! How can you go wrong! Most of the rides are only .25 cents! We were able to go on two of each! The kids always love it! In the beginning of the summer I had made a list of all the things I wanted to do with the kids this summer & I think we accomplished it accept The Milwaukee zoo.. but we may have to settle for The Vilas zoo in Madison which is free, and has a super new kids play area!

I have to Thank everyone who came out to the market yesterday! Another great day.. I met some nice customers from New York & Seattle.. not too mention local folks are always so nice, it makes me feel very lucky to be able to do what I do! Thank you again! See you in two weeks!(I have a wedding in Madison next Saturday)

Here are some pics from today! I am off to help Jake with dinner & I have to get some sewing done this week! :)

No comments: