Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New year!!! Welcome 2015!!

This past year has definitely had its up & downs!
I am ready & excited for a fresh new year!
 I cant wait to see what 2015 has to offer!
I hope it is a prosperous, creative year full of love & happiness!
I am slowly getting back into making mode as
 I had a crazy busy December &
then I got the flu over Christmas!
I am happy to be healthy again & re inspired.
 I guess with that being said I have decided to cancel
Fall in Love with handmade this year!
I just don't have the time to devote to the show &
 the changes that I would like to make.
It doesn't mean it wont happen again, we are just taking a break this year!
I am hoping to make some new changes to my website,
blog & of course my handmade wares! Stay tuned!
Happy 2015 friends! xo!

No comments: