Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thankful ...365 days!

HAPPY 2013!
 
My friend Laurie of
Laurie Marie Photography
recently told me about project 365.
You write journal, photograph
or just document 1 thing a day that you are
thankful for!
 
 
Today I am thankful for my business!
I do what I love & love what I do!
My shop celebrates 1 year
in downtown Appleton this month!
I have alot ot be thankful for!!!

 
I feel so lucky to come in to work everyday
& do what I love! Here is to a new year..
I can't wait to see what it brings!

 
Yesterday.. being January 1st was the 1st day
of this project! I am
thankful for my crazy, fun kids! 
They inspire me & keep me going
everyday!
 
Shop hours are back to normal Tue-Fri 10-6
& Saturday 10-4! xo!

p.s. I may not blog the entire project.. but I am going to try
& instagram a photo a day to go along with my journal.
If you would like to follow along.. my user name
is....  daintydaisies01 

No comments: