Thursday, January 24, 2013

New at the shop!


It has been awhile since I posted pics. of
 new inventory at my shop! 
I have been getting lots of cute things in! 

My friend Courtney of Tizzy Dee
made these adorable heart coffee cozies! 

How cute for your valentine.. get a
empty coffee cup add chocolates & a gift certificate to your local coffee shop. 
Finish it off with a cute 
with ribbon & add the cozy! The perfect gift! 


I have been busy sewing now that
my sewing machines are at the shop!

I have lots of new wrap skirts made
(sorry this one is sold)! 


We also just got in these
adorable hair clip/brooch 
crochet flowers by Courtney
of Tizzy Dee! Sooo cute! 


& boot cuffs have been restocked! 
They look so cute with leggings &
any one the cute skirts at the shop! 


I will be back with more pics!

Have a great day! xo!
Shop hours are 10-6 today!! 

No comments: