Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tis' the season to sparkle!

This is the last week my shop will be open in Oshkosh! I have been working like crazy on new inventory for my new shop as well as the planning & designing of the new space. I just approved my sign for the new shop & OMG I can NOT wait to show you guys! It is HUGE!! We are putting a big sign in galvanized metal on the building & then vinyl on the windows! It looks so good!

I am opening the shop up tomorrow (Wednesday) because it is the last week to shop at my Oshkosh store & Christmas is 4 days away! YIKES!

Keep in mind New Years is right around the corner & I think Christmas as well as New years is the perfect reason to sparkle!

My glitter star headbands & hair pins would be perfect for the holidays!




I have these pretties listed on etsy as well.. the link to my shop is on the right hand side!





I also just recently listed the large glitter star as well!



Shop hours this week are Wed. 11-5, Thur. 11-5, Fri. 11-6 & Sat. 10-3 (Our last day open is Christmas eve. I am hoping to open the new downtown Appleton shop Jan. 16th but that will be determined! ;) Stay tuned!!

(& incase you have not heard we are moving to 227 E. College ave. downtown Appleton, 2 doors down from Harmony cafe!)

Happy Holidays!!

No comments: