Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday everyone! Today is the last day for the 2 for $30 Fancy headband sale! The shop is open 11-6 today & 10-2 Saturday.

I also am running a few little sales.. all glass ornaments are 2 for $8. now until Christmas even & my new snowflake wax melts are 2 for $8 (reg. $5. each) They make great gifts! My personal favorite is the gingerbread! I have been melting that one each night in my little warmer & it makes my house smell sooooo yummy!



There are two of the same scent in each package.



My son Max had his Holiday concert & the kiddos were all dressed up so I took some pics of them for our Christmas cards! I looooove this one with Dexter! ;) He is getting sooo stocky!




p.s. I have decided I really REALLY need some time to work on (sewing) inventory for my new shop so I will have limited hours now until Our last day open in Oshkosh on Christmas eve!
Starting next week the shop will be open Thur. 11-6, Fri. 11-6 & Sat. 10-2

Have a great day!!

No comments: