Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tis' the season for handmade gift giving....

We have lots of great handmade gifts available at the shop...

Cute handmade bow ornaments & stamped wooden ornaments by Baily Belle!



Colorful coffee cozies by Tizzy Dee! They make a great gift with an empty cup & a gift certificate to your local coffee shop!



New wool blend infinity scarves by Baily Belle.. I have a few available in other colors! They are cozy warm! I looove mine!! :)



I am in love with my new mini felt hair bows! They are on the alligator style clips not bobbies. I have lots of other colors available!



& last but not least! I have lots of coasters available.. handmade by glitter workshop! I just found a huge stack of Oshkosh coasters so hurry down & get them before they are gone! ;)



I am open 11-6 today! These are just a few of the great handmade gifts we offer! We have a little something for everyone!

p.s. The fancy headband sale is good til' Friday 2/$30 & glass feather ornaments are now $5. ea or 2/$8

Have a great day!! xo!

No comments: