Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fashion show pics..

Last week was such a super crazy busy week! I had my trunk show, then a field trip with my daughter & then Destination Downtown!

I set up before the show.. here is a few pics of my space.



Thank you to everyone who purchased goodies from me & stopped to hear what dainty daisies is all about! I also saw many familiar faces which is always nice.



Look how adorable my lovely models were! Thank you to Jenny & Kristin for sticking around.. things were a little off schedule.. but they did GREAT & looked super cute in dainty daisies handmade wares as well as some of my vintage!



I then set up at Art City signs for the afternoon!



Josh & I ended up moving things around & set up in their entry way which looked AMAZING with their shop colors!



I have been busy collecting vintage goodies for the new shop & getting ready to sew up some more skirts & baby doll dresses. I get my keys next wednesday! Eeek! I can't wait to get painting & make it my own!

I also will be the featured gallery walk artist for Klassy Kids (on Main st.)
June 4th, 6-9pm! Save the date!! I hope to see you there!

I will be back tomorrow with more fun posts!
Have a great day!
xo!

No comments: