Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Owls!!!!




I decided to hold off on sewing Monday (which is my sheduled sewing day) and do a little thrifting! I hit up a thrift store I have not been to in awhile and scored BIG TIME! :) I found sooo many cute vintage little owl things including the Dad mug.. oh my that will be a hard one to part w/ but it is for sale at my store!
I also bought the cutest sweater (it is from an online store that I love) that has owls knitted on it & it was $3.99! Adorable! (I will have to take pics of that soon!)

I have been updating my etsy shop with new headbands.. I will be adding purses and shirt skirts & possibly camp skirts soon! I am thinking about holding off on the wraps we'll see! I have sooo many new ideas... I am bursting!

Happy Wednesday!
The store is open today 10-3 come and say Hi!

No comments: