Tuesday, January 6, 2009

♥ Valentine hair clips! ♥



Valentine hair clips are showing up in the shop. I have more I will be posting so keep checkin' back. My sewing machine broke yesterday as I was finishing up a few things.... so needless to say there will not be any new skirts or totes until next week. Sorry! I do have quite a few things I am mailing off today to Madison, new purses & accessories for Anthology. :)

On a sad note Jake's Grandpa passed away yesterday. We are really sad & will miss him terribly. He was a very neat and caring man, especially to our kids.. They love Grandpa Ray! We will be heading out of town at the end of the week for his funeral. I will probalbly be a bit quiet here until next week.

I'll be in touch!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love your hairclips and will have to order some for my daughter! Going to check out your etsy site.