Friday, January 16, 2009

Color week: Stripes & plaids



Today is the final day of Color week started by Leya over at Curious bird. I had fun it was the first time I have participated in any of these bloggy things out there. I really enjoyed the colors especially this time of year! We have seen so much snow this winter color is more than welcome!

Today is freezing cold the kids are off of school again. It is fun having them home & I really miss that! Jada made us all french toast this morning. She is quite the cook!

Todays colors was not hard at all. I looooove plaid. Some newly thrifted vintage fabrics & my purse handmade by moi, that I just love.

I am hoping to get a few skirts in my etsy shop today so check back a little later! The one I finished last night is soooo cute! ;)

Stay Warm!

No comments: