Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!




I am sooo excited for this new year! I feel like I am off to a fresh start. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We did and I am enjoying every bit of just hanging out with my kids and my husband before they are all back to school & work on Monday! We have been quite busy.. sledding, iceskating & hanging with family in Eau Claire!

I really have one new years goal this year and that is to slow down and enjoy what I have, meaning my family, business all of it.. just life in general! oh and to stay organized (meaning my sewing room)!LoL! 2008 was such a crazy year for me.

I am ready for 2009!I have totally reorganized my sewing room & I just ordered some amazing new fabrics so that I can get some of the ideas out of my head.hehe! I also will be changing my shipping in my etsy shop to international shipping as well.

I hope you all are getting off to a good start in 2009.. I will have lots of new things to post soon!


Here are some cute pics of the kids with their favorite christmas gifts! :)

No comments: