Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A snow day & a big Thank you!





It is a snow day & I am NOT going into the shop today! Anyone who know me knows I do not drive in bad weather... so with that being said I am staying home safe & sound with my kiddos and my dogs! :)

I just have to say THANK YOU so much to everyone who supported my business Saturday at the Craftacular! It was soooo much fun & everyone was soo nice! Thank you, Thank you! I hope you all have a very Happy Holiday!

On a kind of sad note.. I have decided the 21st will be my last day at the shop! It is Christmas break and after that new years which I decided to close by then anyhow! I am sad to be done.. but excited for new doors that have opened! I will start posting some new things online (matbe even today) and skirt & bag update soon to follow!

I will leave with some fun pics. from the Craftacular! Have a great day! :)

No comments: