Thursday, December 4, 2008

I did it !!!!!




I finished that amazing to do list & I am headed down to Madison for the Craftacular! I can finally say I am READY!!!! 12 SKIRTS... 100 HAIR CLIPS... 50 BOBBY PIN SETS.. PONY TAIL HOLDERS.. CROWNS.. NEW DOLLS..TOTES & PURSES... SCARVES.. SNOWFLAKES HAIR ACCESSORIES & RINGS... & DEER ORNAMENTS! Whew.. that was quite a list! I even managed to finish a new skirt for me to wear! I am super excited and I hope everyone who can will try to make it! Buy handmade for the holidays!

Here is a little sneak peek at my new dolls & some accessories bagged up and ready to go!

Have a great weekend! :)

p.s. If you can't get to Madison downtown Oshkosh gallery walk is this Saturday from 6-9 pm. I was sure to leave a few goodies at the shop for local folks!

No comments: