Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today is the day....





Well today is the big day ... Johnny Depp is most likely with in a block from my shop :) I won't be there though! We are closed until Saturday. I heard on the news that no one can even get anywhere near there! So I am taking the day to go and get my hair cut and run errands get caught up with some cleaning ect. It has been a crazy week. Here are some pics I took of them filming the other day! The one with the person holding another person hostage (the very first pic~right next to the green screen, be sure to click on each picture to see them better!)is Johnny Depp himself.. I actually got to see him from a far.. but I have to tell you it is hard to tell all the actors apart. They are all dressed in 1930's gear and man does Johnny Depp look just like Dillinger would have. It is really cool!

oh here is a link to a video interview I did with our local paper I am only on there a second but it was cool.. the video is done with a 1930's feel! super cool.. Thanks Northwestern! :)


Have a great day!

No comments: