Thursday, April 17, 2008

The new me....


So I finally decided to just do it... I have been wanting a short cut for awhile. I have to admit, I hated it at first! I think mostly because it turned out NOTHING like the picture and yesterday was sooo WINDY, not good when you are trying out a new do! Lol!
Today after washing my hair and styling it ... I really do like it, it is totally different which I wanted and look I can still wear my new butterflies in my hair!The picture is NOT GOOD at all. I took it myself! But hear ya go! I am off to the dentist and enjoying my few days off (Thanks to filming) I cleaned my entire house! Yay! I have some sewing to do and a special birthday party to plan for a certain soon to 5 year old! I also get to hang out at that certain someones school tomorrow.. to say the least he is very excited!

Enjoy your day! :)

No comments: