Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day my Love!

 
 
Happy Valentine's day my LOVE!
I knew you were the one when you hugged me so
tight that first night & literally
swept me off of my feet!
 
 
You make me laugh every single day!
I love that we can finish each others sentences,
often thinking the same thought & that
we just get each other!
 
I can always be myself around you & you still love me! ;)



You are the love of my life!
I have never been so in love with anyone
in my entire life!
 
I love how much I love you!
We were meant to be together.. 
I just wish it hadn't taken so long for us
to find each other! ;)
 

 
I love how much you care for me, how you pick me
up when I am down, how you know how to make me
laugh or the way you kiss me on my forehead
or the back of my neck as we fall asleep!
 
I can't wait to become your wife!
 
I love you so much!
 



Happy Valentine's day my Love!
xoxo!

All photo's courtesy of Laurie Marie Photography!


No comments: