Wednesday, July 18, 2012

For your kitschy kitchen...

It's almost that time again.. back to school! I know.. I am not
ready for Summer to end but I have been thinking
about adding more vintage housewares like
dishes ect. that would be great for first time
apartments,  dorm rooms or to add to you kitschy home!

I love this set of plastic yellow cups & saucers!


I also have a few cute oven mits like this one at the shop..



& the cutest s & p mushroom set! It's wood!
I have never seen one like this! It's truly adorable!!



While the necklaces are not for your kitchen..
shop girl Becca has been busy making lots of cute new things!



Shop hours are 10-6 today!
We are also open 6-9 Friday for Art on the Town
& my friend Mindy will be here for a
Hand stamped jewelry workshop!
More info. on my blog tomorrow!

No comments: