Thursday, July 26, 2012

Chalk art & the 8th Summer Craftacular!

Things have been a bit crazy here (in a good way)! Art on the Town
was sooo busy! Thank you to
everyone who came out for our hand stamped jewlery
workshop!

I also had my friend Jane stop by & create the cutest chalk
art that I have ever seen! :)


I was actually a little sad this morning when I realized last nights
rain had washed most of it away! I am glad I took
some pictures!



Thank you to Jane for making our sidewalk so pretty in front
of the shop!


This Sunday is the 8th Summer Craftacular!
I will have lots of new accessories as well as
what is left of the "get crafty" tees!
They are really selling down so if you wanted one..
I would hurry in!
They are limited edition!



I have been making lots of bow ties which also can be used as
hair clips! They will make their debute for the
first time at a craftacular this Sunday!


Shop hours are 10-6 today! xo!

No comments: