Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentine's day LOVE!

I love Valentine's day( not too mention it's only a few weeks away!)! It's such a kitschy holiday & what is not to love about pink, red & hearts!

I have been a busy bee working on some new goods for the new shop & I have lots of new consigners as well as lots of new inventory!

I made up some fun little glitter heart hair pins..



& I love my new fascinators! I can't keep these in stock, each one is unique as I have not made the exact same one yet! ;)



I also placed a order with Megan Lee designs out of Chicago! We have Midwest is Best totes now.. I also have the t-shirts which are also selling fast!



I had a GREAT first week at my new location in Appleton! I could not be happier! I saw many regular customers & made lots of new! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!



Our shop hours are Monday thru Friday 10-6 & Saturday 10-4

Have a great day! xoxo!

No comments: