Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sneak peek ... Men's vintage!

I have been spending alot of time at my new shop getting it all ready for the opening.. Tuesday January 17th. My very large 21 ft. sign is being installed on Monday which delayed my opening by a day!

I thought I would share a little peek at the Men's vintage section at my shop! I have already moved some things around.. so it looks a little different. ;)



Here is a peek at my front window.. this is just one side that says "vintage for him & her" I am soooo excited to have more vintage in the shop!
I worked most of the day adding colored pom poms & felt hearts so I will have to share a updated picture soon!



I am waiting on a few more items for the shop.. lots of new things are coming in already!

I'll be back with a few more peeks! xo!

p.s. Save the date Wednesday February 1st will be our first craft night at my new shop.. in the classroom & my grand opening is February 11th 10-4! ;)

No comments: