Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall accessories by baily belle creations!

I had such a great weekend at the Sandra Began holiday preview event in Appleton! Thank you everyone for your support! It was fun to see my customers pop in from all over as well as make lots of new customers! It was such a fun show! I also met some other REALLY amazing vendors!

I am back at the shop & ready to focus on the upcoming holiday season as well as Handmade for the Holidays! It is 1 month exactly from tomorrow! Oh my gosh how did that happen?? I am sooooo excited for the show this year!

I had to show you guys some of the fun stuff I just got in from baily belle creations out of Eau Claire. I truly LOVE Vanessa's work!

New velvet acorn necklaces! I have them in red, black & grey!(The necklaces at my shop do not have the leaf charm. I borrowed this pic. from Vanessa!)



ADORABLE handstamped pumpkin on linen necklace! (I have a cute nesting doll & bird necklace as well)


(photo credits baily belle creations)

& her fabric rosette earrings have a great new price. $10 pair.. $11 a pair for the silk.


(photo credits baily belle creations)

I am open today 11-6! I have lots of great new items & my holiday accesories are starting to make an appearance at my shop! ;)

Have a great day! I hope to see you soon!

xo!

No comments: