Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ADORABLE glitter workshop bracelets!

I have had such a busy last couple of weeks! I finally feel like I can catch my breath & that I am somewhat caught up! I even found some time to visit my friend Kim's apple orchard near Poynette! I forgot my camera so I will have to blog about that sometime in the near future.

It is pretty close to Madison so I called up my friend Naomi of the glitter workshop & told her I was on my way! ;) I bribed her with some coffee & she gave me lots of pretty bracelets for the shop!



She even restocked the storybook bracelets! I have lots to choose from but they go fast!




& did you see the NEW shop hours!
Tuesday 11-6, Wed. 11-6, Thur. 11-5 & Fri. 11-6
I will also have Saturday hours but I have one more weekend of the market & a holiday show coming up so stay tuned!

There are alot of new things at the shop! I am getting ready to fill it to the rim for the upcoming holiday season!

p.s. for those of you who have asked about craft nights.. I am working with Mindy of Emma Jeans boutique to have a joint craft night at her shop in November (stay tuned for more info!) I am just running out of space since trying to fill the shop with lots of new merchandise!

Have a great day! xo!

No comments: