Thursday, March 3, 2011

shirt skirts (SALE) & bunnies!

I just brought a new batch of shirt skirts to the shop! There is a nice selection of size & colors.. many would be perfect for spring & they are ONLY $10.00. I am clearing out a bunch of my old designs to make way for new!! :)

The plaid shirt shown with the shirt skirt will be in my vintage etsy shop shortly..



& since I am closing the brick & mortar shop at the end of the month I thought I would put out a few of my easter goodies. Here are some cute bunny bobbies, I am selling them in sets of two. They are limited as I can no longer get the pieces.. once they are gone, they are gone. They are in my etsy shop too! :)



I have a new spring/easter headband as well.. pics to come soon & storybook journals are on sale!! Great little easter basket gifts!

Have a great day!! Shop hours are 10-4 today, Friday 10-5, Sat. 10-2 & 6-9pm for gallery walk!!

No comments: