Friday, March 4, 2011

Luck of the craft.. at Glitter Workshop!

I have lots of goodies to share but I forgot my cord to my camera today.. so no uploading pictures! I have been busy making lots of springy items! It will be spring soon right???

and since I couldn't share my new goodies.. I figured I would share a fun event that is happening at Glitter Workshop this weekend 10-5. If you are in the Madison area check it out...

Luck of the craft is a trunk show featuring 6 artists.. one of them just happens to be my good friend Mindy !

0

and remember gallery walk is tomorrow night 6-9pm. This will be my last gallery walk as a shop! I still have lots of cute new things as well as some new vintage & I have marked a few things down.

I will be back tomorrow with another blog post. Have a great night! xo!

No comments: