Wednesday, November 17, 2010

goody bags.. & my new hair cut!

I am REALLY in love with Emma Watson's new hair cut & decided to chop mine! I love it!! It only takes me about 5 minutes to do my hair! Yay!






Here is a sneak peak at the goody bags! They are AMAZING! Just an FYI... we will only be giving these out to adults (1 per immediate family).. (High school students at best). We are trying to be fair. You also MUST enter
thru the event entrance (not Beckets) to get a goody bag. There is only 30! :)



I have sooo much to do! Fox 11's Angela Kelly from Good Day Wisconsin is coming to the shop tomorrow to promote HANDMADE FOR THE HOLIDAYS! Watch for us LIVE!!! It will be 4 segments of a few of the vendors including myself to share holiday DIY tips! :)

My shop hours today are 10-5!
Have a great day!
xo!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't wait for Handmade for the Holidays! I'm dragging my boyfriend in to do Christmas shopping with me. Also, your hair looks wonderful- Emma Watson was a great choice :)

thrifty-fox said...

Thanks Sarah! I can't wait either.. it is going to be so much fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Your shop is so cute! I'm happy the news is promoting you!