Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Alot to be THANKFUL for!!! :)

I have to apologize for being MIA! Holiday season is in full swing.. craft shows & holiday gift buying! :)

Thank you to all who came out for our first EVER Handmade for the Holidays urban craft fair! It was truly AMAZING! A dream come true for me.. and I am happy to say we will be doing it again next year!

I have lots and LOTS of new handmade goodness coming into my shop.. like these pretty felt (& some suede) flower broaches.



more mix it up sweaters have arrived from The Painted daisy.



and my friend Carla from Art City signs brought over these adorable ornaments.. with vinyl letters & sayings like "Joy" & "Love". They are $5.95 or 2 for $10.00



and I had to share this cute pic. of Courtney from Tizzy Dee & her adorable set up at HFH showing off her new painted daisy sweater!
(p.s. she just dropped off some of her crochet arm warmers & necklaces!)



I have sooo much to be thankful for... my family, my business & that I get to come to work everyday & love what I do.

Thank you all for supporting handmade wares by me & all of the independant artists that sell at my shop!

We are closed Thursday & open Friday with a little black Friday special.. stay tuned. Shop hours are 10-5 today and 10-5 Friday!

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
xoxo!

1 comment:

Courtney and Paul said...

Thanks for including the lovely photo of me! Ha! I LOVE my sweater from the Painted Daisy. Will be in it almost every day this winter I'm sure!