Thursday, July 8, 2010

What's new????

I have been slacking in the blogging area lately! Sorry about that.. I have been crazy busy with the shop & the farmer's market. I am doing my best to keep up with it all! ;)
I also have 3 shops to stock including my own.. it is good to be busy!

I have lots of new things at the shop as always but I wanted to share a few of my favorite arrivals!!!


The sweetest dresses from Fancy Clothing (This one is a light yellow with yellow & pink & white appliques!) I am in LOVE!!!



Yoyo cami's for kids...



to coordinate with the sweetest lil' skirts made by The Painted Daisy!



fun headbands by Glitter Workshop



& new tunics by Fancy Clothing in the most beautiful colors that remind me of sherbert!



Come on in & cool off.. stay awhile and check out all the new goodies!

xoxo! (Shop hours today 11-5!)

No comments: