Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My new CHAIR .....


We recently purchased a new couch! We have long needed one and Jake and I finally found one we like! I have been looking for a vintage chair to put by the front window to keep the dogs from pushing out the screens! (sorry mailman) I found it yesterday for $15.00, ok it is a tad ugly... but I love it and I have plans to get it recovered some day. It is in great condition, no funky smells, no wear and tear it really looks brand new( minus the retro 70's fabric) It really goes with the way I have redone the house too, simplified with a touch of vintage ;)! ok enough of my chair! Lol! I want to thank everyone so much for the support that all of my wonderful customers have shown me at the market! The childrens line has been a hit, so much so I have had no time to post on my etsy shop! I have been sewing all week to get caught up and will be at the market again this Saturday! Have a great Tuesday! :)

No comments: