Thursday, May 31, 2007

♥♥♥ My New BIKE ♥♥♥



We had such a great weekend in Chetek! It was great to spend time with Grandma as well as Grandpa Ken & Grandma Marie and the rest of the family, Mike and Rachel 4 dogs and 4 kids! whew! Believe it or not it was quite relaxing! Friday before we left Jake and I got a little time to ourselves(Thanks to Grandma for treating the kids to a movie) and I got a NEW BIKE! I love it a cute pink beach cruiser! I have been biking almost every night :) I also added a picture of some of my flowers~ I just love this bench (bought it at a rummage sale)! My garden is slowly coming together! I have lots going on ~ getting ready for the farmers market this weekend, Jada's dance recital and not too mention the craftacular in two weeks! My etsy shop will get updated sometime next week! Talk to you all soon! :)

No comments: