Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vintage shirts & Airplanes!




So I bet you are wondering what vintage shirts and airplanes have to do with each other! Well nothing really?? Hehe! I have been putting appliques on some vintage shirts and sweaters to use up some beautiful vintage fabric flowers that I have. Here is a sample of one that is at the shop! Priced at $15.00! They are all prewashed and dried ready to wear! I have sooo many cute others as well.. if only my batteries would stay charged!

It is also EAA in Oshkosh.. Airplanes everywhere and people from all over the world come to visit lil' old Oshkosh! It is pretty neat to see an air show pretty much over my head any day of the week all week long! Here are a few pics we took from the roof of our garage!

Gallery walk is Saturday.. stay tuned I will be talking up my featured artist Stefani Lin.. The one & only Artsy Momma! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been putting appliques on some vintage shirts and top...


t-shirts