Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday ALREADY!!!





I can hardly believe it is Monday already! Last week went by sooo fast & the weekend snuck up on me! I didn't get a chance to blog much or update my website.. sorry about that!

Here is a few new things I have been working on.. for babies! I have done the onesies in the past (always for the Appleton market).. and I was inspired to make some vintage looking (reversable) bibs! They came out soo cute! Many of the onesies even match! They would make a great gift! The set is under $15.00 .. I also have many hair clips that match as well for Mom of course!

I took a few new pics of the shop as well.. I will share those tomorrow! Happy Monday everyone! :)

2 comments:

Naomi said...

I know a little baby girl (well, fine, I guess technically she is still a fetus...) that would LOVE one of those bibs!!

xxoo

thrifty-fox said...

funny thing Naomi.. I was thinkin' of you as I was sewing them! ;)