Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My creative space....






I had a sudden urge to clean and organize my sewing room! It is where all the magic happens! :) I had a few book shelves from the shop that when I moved didn't fit & I have an amazing collection of Black Apple prints that needed to be hung as well as my ne AshleyG porcelain! I love this room.. it is an eclectic mix of me, right down to my wonderwoman costume I wore when I was 4! I also added a little chalkboard paint behind a vinatge frame (with no glass)I love the way it turned out! I have been feeling sooo creative latley and inspired... not sure but it might be all the positive energy from the new shop!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Mindy Kuen said...

Looks great (just a LITTLE different than when I saw it last!)

Next time you are feeling like organizing & cleaning - stop on by!

Glad to hear you're feeling great too

Mindy Kuen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lhansen said...

You ARE Wonder Woman....I wanna be you when I grow up! ( :