Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Public Enemies... the Celebration!





Wow! Yesterday was soooo much fun & so busy! The kids were running around the park getting autographs from all the extras! The music at Live at lunch was AWESOME(all 30's songs) a beautiful singer singing beautiful songs! There were soooo many people out. The stayed open until 4:30! All in all very exhausting but sooo much fun! At the end I even walked to the shops with the kids so they could get their own trading cards! House of Heroes did a great job... and they were sooooo cool! I was handning out Amelia Earhardt( my fav.) I still have a bunch if you didn't get yours yesterday.. stop in 10-4 Wed. -Fri. & this Saturday is gallery walk.. more on that!

Happy Wed.! Here are a few pics.. of the crowd, kids with extras & fake guns & me and Jada! :)
P.S. GREAT JOB donwtown Oshkosh BID.. yesterday was fantastic!

No comments: