Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I love antiquing....




I don't know if it is the economy or what(I hate it when people say that..), but the last few times I have went out to the antique mall I came home with some majorly cute stuff and the prices were GREAT! I went looking for a lamp for the shop.. not only did I find a vintage lamp, it was only $10.00 & had been rewired! :) I also found 4 like new vintage aprons.. one with the tags on it from the 50's, a cute set of retro butterfly s&p shakers, and the cutest clear bracelet with silver glitter in it! Love it! A good day for sure!

They have a flea market once in awhile and the last time Lesley and I went I only spent $20.00 and came home with a ton of stuff! There is one this Sunday..I can't wait! :)

I was up very late last night sewing, trying to restock from the weekend! I made some super cute skirts!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: