Friday, July 31, 2009

The one & only Artsy Momma!




This Saturday Aug 1st is gallery walk.. the shop is open 6-9pm!

I am soooo excited to have my friend Stefani Lin from Stoughton come up and be my featured artist! The one & only Artsy Momma! Check out her cute bags and adorable collages.. I can't wait to see what she brings! Stop by and meet Stef in person!

Downtown Oshkosh Gallery Walk Aug 1st 6-9 pm
dainty daisies
317 Market st.

featuring * Stefani Lin *
*One and only Artsy Momma, Crafter & Seamstress*
A self proclaimed craft addict, Artsy Momma is a maker of purses, handbags, totes and accessories. Also a lover of vintage dress patterns. She enjoys creating collage work in hopes of spreading happiness and love that these illustrations she feels were always meant to do.

See you tomorrow! Have a great weekend!

By the way if it is raining in the morning I will be open from 10am -2pm and open again at 6:00 for gallery walk! If the sun comes out to shine(which is doubtful) you may find me at the Appleton Market 8:00am-12:30!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be open from 7am to 7pm



24hours service