Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Summertime!

Our summer is flying by with
trips to the beach, summer basketball 
camps, drive in movies, 
vending at the famer's market &
evenings spent relaxing in our back yard 
with a fire while our kids jump on 
the trampoline! 

I have been working here & there as well.. ;)
 busy restocking shops.
I just sent new goodies to The Waxwing
in Milwaukee & Wholly Craft in 
Columbus OH, next up is 
I like you in Minneapolis &
Homespun Modern handmade in
Indianapolis. 


I am slowly incorporating fall colors
into my summer inventory &
pretty vintage fabrics! I am pretty
much in love with all of the fabric options
that are available in Rosie headbands, hair bows &
my new Flapper girl headbands! 


I am currently in full planning mode
for my holiday show.
Handmade for the Holidays urban
craft fair at Beckets in downtown Oshkosh. This year 
is our 7th year & our line up is
already amazing!
I will have application info. up soon but for
now visit our facebook page for more info....



Even though I am thinking ahead 
a little (which is part of my job), I plan to
fully enjoy what is left of our summer! :)
You can find me at the farmers market
 in downtown Appleton
every Saturday from 8-12:30 on
Oneida st. 

See you soon! xo! 
Happy Summer!!!! 

No comments: