Monday, December 14, 2015

Tis the Season.. Wisconsin LOVE!


I made some pretty 
cute Wisconsin ornaments from
some of the scraps of flannel left 
from my snap scarves &
I pretty much love them! 

I just listed a few in my etsy shop.

There is a link to my shop
on the side of my blog. 

They are $5 ea plus $3 s&h


. We had a great day at Cream City
Creatives holiday fair in Milwaukee yesterday!
Thank you allll soooo much for your
support! It was a great day! I also
need to give a HUGE shout out 
to my husband for being super
AWESOME & helping me run my booth!
I don't know what I would do without his help!
His support means the world to me as does yours!


I have decided to open my 
home studio Wednesday & Thursday from 
4-7 for anyone who would like 
to stop by & shop what 
is left of my inventory! :)

Please message me for more info. 

Happy Holidays everyone!!! xo! 

No comments: