Thursday, July 23, 2015

Busy, busy, busy!

This week has been a busy one!
Baseball tournament Monday,
I had all three of our boys on Tuesday & we
decided it was best to just have a beach day! :)
Today I finished up a whole bunch of those tiny
flower earrings that you guys love &
have been asking me to get back in stock! Yay!
 
 
They will be at the downtown Appleton farmers
market with me this Saturday as well
as the ADORABLE wrap skirt shown below..
I also have 3 other new skirts!



Annnnnndd I had a little time to work
on something new that I have been
wanting to make.
I made up some cute little
tissue cozies (complete with tissues),
they are perfect for back to school!
 

 
It has been busy, busy, busy!
I hope to see you all this Saturday!
Remember we are on Oneida st.
off of College ave 8-12:30.
 
xo!

No comments: